Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Some pain is always with you




The middle of January is always a sad time for me. My nephew Greg... my brother's first child died three days after being born... healthy baby but got Group B streptococcus. He would have been twenty-nine this year.

Then my oldest nephew Keith, Ronnie's sister boy, died in a car accident almost twelve years ago... tomorrow he would have been forty.

After this week I'll have a small break then Feb 22 will mark the birthday of the third nephew that died... Bubba, real name Donnie, who died in a motorcycle accident in 2008.

Dead is a certain event but none of us are ever ready for it. Miss you guys.

Love ya, Aunt Pat

No comments: