Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Counting blessings


The sky has been dark all day and about noon the clouds dumped the rain in abundances. On days like today I like to look beyond the weather and see the silver lining
My Blessings

1. My Faith that the world is basically good and people will remember that other people in their life is more important than things

2. My Husband who is more than a mate ... he is my best friend that loves me even when I get kicked out of a basketball game..

3. My children and grandchildren who are so easy to fall into my guilt trip traps

4. My Friends who make me complete not as a wife or mother but as a person that feels like there is life past the front door of home

5. My Dog... who really does love me unconditionally

6. My family... brothers, Dad who drive me crazy but I love and know they can't help it because they are men.

7. My Mother and Grandmother who I miss terrible ... these two women made me who I am ... I'm not perfect but I think I would have made both of them proud.

When the world pressing dark, gloomy, sad feelings on you... think about your blessings and I guarantee you'll feel better.

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

Love this list. You are on my Blessing list big-time. xo