Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, January 9, 2012

It's really sad that a ball game will make or break my day tomorrow


If The Tide loses... tears for the day

If The Tide wins... dance dance dance

I'm a crimson fan and know the team... of course I know football, I mean I played tag football with the girls and quarterbacked the neighborhood team... even broke a collar bone once ... so guys I'm the woman you don't like seating next to you at a bar... I know the game and I will call your hand on stupid remarks.

Oh gosh what am I saying... I'll call you hand on stupid remarks even if it's not football. :)

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

:)
You speak the truth, my friend! Love that about you. xo