Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I want to dance my way into Heaven


Call me old fashion or a romantic but I feel so loved when my husband has me in his arms, one hand cradling my back and the other holding my hand. Our heart together, me smelling his special scent and his breathe touching my cheek as he sings the songs to only me.

I had a wonderful time last night dancing with my husband. Great band, great company.

Yesterday was a good one from start to finish. Spent the day with partners in crime... writing that is...Jana and Sheila and got to see my great friend Irene. We all enjoyed the informative talk Ginger Rue gave at the Birmingham schmooze.

I might be blogging less since I'm starting a month of writing to reach projected goal with Jana and Sheila.

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

You ARE old fashioned and romantic. GREAT qualities! Pulling for you as you write write write!!