Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Self Image


Quote By John Maxwell

How you see yourself has a tremendous impact on your attitude. Poor self-image and poor attitudes often walk hand-in-hand. It's hard to see the world as positive if you see yourself as negative.

Negative is a word I never think about or say. If you don't know me let me paint you a word picture. I treat others like I would like to be treated, I do kindness with an open heart, I love deep and true and as a friend my loyalty is sealed and not even death will break that seal.

Now... I'm not all sweetness and love. Hurt my friends or family and I can be an avenging angel not so much with violent actions but my husband says my tongue is deadly. I've had people say my tongue is sharper than a sword and to the point (they never have to guess at what I mean)

I demand respect from the world and everything in it... some see that as mean spirited. All I can say is that I hug much more than I strike out, but when I growl people listen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wouldn't have you any other way, friend!