Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pounding the old keys


Can you even imagine what it must have been like to type on an old manual typewriter! (before you answer and say.. Pat,don't you remember? No,they had electric typewriters when I was in school and they even had correction type... so there!)
Can you imagine how strong writer's fingers had to be to pound on those keys. Just goes to show that change is good. I love my computer with it's wireless keyboard and mouse... with it's spell check and easy margin setting and fonts and cut & paste.. I'm gushing. I promise this isn't an ad for Microsoft but I love my Windows 7 and I know it isn't a Mac but I've never owned a Mac so I don't know what I'm missing.
Today has been a really strange day. Have you ever got a word or phrase in your head and not been able to get it out. Well I've been say "I love love ... whatever" Love twice !! how elevenish
I think I have spring fever.

My thought for today, don't be afraid of change. Without change we wouldn't have chicken finger, potato chips, printers or all those little things in our life that we love love... oh my gosh... Change is good.

2 comments:

Irene Latham said...

I love your thought for the day. Change=opportunity! (I don't always have such a positive attitude.. thanks for helping. :)

Anonymous said...

A world without CHICKEN FINGERS!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!