Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Butt hurts


No I didn't get bucked off, wish I had been on the horse that might have bucked... I rode the BIG horse with the terrible gait and I carried youngest granddaughter behind my saddle in a buddy saddle (she did great but was walking funny this evening) four hours of bounce bounce trot trot. Good day but sore butt, lots of sunshine, good company, good food. An excellent day.
The picture is the horse I rode. Seventeen hands tall and strong. I told everyone today I was riding a hummer. The girl is my granddaughter that rode behind me. You think she's making a fashion statement with those pink boots?

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

You mean even YOUR butt gets sore, Cowgirl? Glad y'all had a good day... definitely pretty riding weather.