Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hex Hall my kind of school


Oh I can so see me at Hex Hall, would I be vampire, witch, shapeshifter... good question. I would not be a fairy, nope to much Type A personality.

Rachel, loved the book not just the story line which was great but the subplots were interesting -- very interesting. Don't worry, I'm not going to give the ending of the book away but people... you have to read this book.

Now that I've covered the plot, let me say the dialogue was so real and funny that I felt the characters talking around me... I was in the conversation.
Finally, oh how we love bad boys... Archer Cross (we need to talk... is his name connected with something in later books???) is a true blue bad boy ahhhhh sigh

I was crushed by the end of the book... nope not telling read the book.

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

may i borrow Hex Hall to read?