Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What to do -- What to do???



With all this free time! Nap time. I've had a nasty sinus infection, like nearly everyone else in the state of Alabama, put pushed through family weekend. Everything went great!!! but my sinus got worst. Kept the grandbabies yesterday and oh do I have a story to tell you later this week about our visit to the chicken pen... but I really didn't do anything... just played with the kids and watched movies. Today I worked but was home early and napped on couch until just a little while ago... think I'll finish this blog and go to bed early. All this extra time feels good now but when I get to feeling better, I'm going to find something to do.

No comments: