Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I've been bad....


I've been listening to that little voice that says... you don't have time to write... that story needs work... your eyes are getting heavy when I say no way, you'll get up and will not write again today...

Well, I'm blessed with good friends ... first let me say, I'm not a huge, always and forever Elvis fan so this Christmas gift is not for that reason. Don't get me wrong, I listened to his music as a kid and his Christmas album is wonderful.

Hopefully one day soon, I will be able to share why this sign has so much meaning and touched me because I know for a fact she searched for this gift... isn't it wonderful when good friends give you a swift kick to get those creative juices flowing again. Thanks Irene.

Forever Graceland is in document file and not tucked into the writing file where it takes a few more steps to get to it. Merry Christmas to my writing buddies and new chapters will be coming soon.

No comments: