Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm making a list and checking it twice


I'm making a list of the books I want to read that will be release in the first part of 2010. I want everyone to post add-ons of any you've heard are good. I'm going to keep a list starting this year of books I've read. Look for the list sometime this week.

Word for today: tabulate -- to put into tabular form; to count, record, or list systematically

My list will tabulate the books I want to read.

Number one on my list, can't wait to read is Michael Grant's Lie May 04, 2010

Michael Grant made a comment on Ab's review of Lies (Gone, #3)
Michael wrote: "6 books total. After LIES we'll have PLAGUE, DARKNESS and LIGHT

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

YES! SO CAN NOT WAIT TO READ!!!