Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Being good at something... can it be a bad thing???

Three months ago I went to work for Pet Depot as their fill-in groomer.  Two days a week... piece of cake... right???  Well, I now have full days on those two days and I've started working on Thursday afternoon ... by appointment only, doesn't that sound important... to handle the over-flow.

Y'all know I said I was going to start backing away from cleaning houses... I lie... picked up a new one last week.



I wonder if they will let you go to work when you're in a nursing home??? at this rate I'll be working until Saint Peter calls my name or maybe even longer... you know I might have appointments :)

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

I think it's great! You just gotta be really firm about time off. xo