Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Another day older

Had a very nice birthday yesterday... I have good kids and grandkids and great friends.  The most jarring present I got yesterday was from my chickens.... yep, they didn't want it so they wrapped it up in their nesting box for me to find..... and yes it was still very much alive when I looked in to see if there was eggs in the box. 
Doesn't Lake look happy about holding it so I could get a picture.

I know it's just a chicken snake and... they can live anywhere but in my chicken house... if they get in there, well they have a death wish.

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

That's one long snake! Love the expression on Lake's face. :)