Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

What does the future hold


It scares me a little to think what the world will be like for my great grandchildren. In my lifetime, I've seen so many changes. Will I live to see the day they find the cure for cancer. I remember my mother saying that she wondered if they would ever find the cure for polio. It was her greatest fear that me or my brother would be struck with the crippling disease.

Each generation have different fears but if we as the human race stay compassionate, moral and educated I think we can accept any change. But if we keep to the self destructive ways the majority of the world have and continue to worship money and power... well I think we're on our way to extinction.

Do you ever dream of simpler times where families ate together, prayed together, and enjoyed each others company?

No comments: