Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh my Gosh... I've caugth Nap-ist from my friends


Second nap in two days... what the heck is going on... I never, never take naps -- well that isn't true any more. I can't wait for daylight savings time to start next weekend. I like more daylight in the evenings.
Time to sit on the porch and soak up sun, play with dog, and rock. Man, life is good when you have a swing on a porch that faces the west and a dog that will play fetch.

2 comments:

Sheila Renfro said...

Not looking forward to losing that hour of sleep, but am looking forward to more daylight.

Gail said...

I am so with you on switching to daylight savings!!! As one who doesn't function as well in the dark and one who relies on mass transit, I can't wait to have more daylight time! In summer, you can't find me home until about 9 PM!!!