Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, March 7, 2011

I am a slacker but not for long


I have not stayed up with the books coming out or read like I should be reading or write like I should be writing. I've been a lazy housekeeper, friend and sister/daughter... the only place I've stayed the same is as Granny. Why have I been slacking???? well the bad winter made me jump the railing of my schedule and I've never really got back on track. I was stretched out on the couch yesterday like a slug and realized I really didn't want to be there but was doing it anyway, like from habit.
Do you get stuck in a rut and wish you could get out but can't seem to make it over the edge?? Make a list of what needs to be done the next day and push to do it. In a week your list will be finished by noon and you will feel better about yourself. The first few days you might have to transfer items from one day to the next but that is okay, the list is to keep them in front of you not behind or under the soft cozy blanket on the couch.

No comments: