Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The thought is what counts


Sometimes I look around in my office and feel so blessed. I have the little "I thought about you" treasures around my work area. My friends know me so well and give me special things. Irene wants me to do Easter as big as Christmas and started me off with that cute candy dish. Sheila is list maker and note taker and gives me the greats note pads. The cup is from Sheila too. The rock is from Irene and it is from the Crazy Horse monument... isn't that so cool. Pam gives me the greatest Christmas gifts and Lezlie gave me a teapot that also works great on hot chocolate. Jana gives little items that will help me with my writing. Thanks to all my wonderful friends, life would be so different without each of you in my life.

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

Look at us, blogging about the same things! I appreciate you. xo