Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Why didn't someone tell me!!!


I'm reading Faith, Hope, and Ivy June by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor ... I didn't know until this weekend that she also wrote Shiloh... why didn't someone tell me!!
So far I've enjoyed this book and would recommend it. This is my day book
My night book is Bull Rider and I sort of like it but ehhhhh I'll let you know. I'm baby sitting the pup and Levi for granddaughters and I don't like puppies, yes they are cute and playful and have puppy breath but they also poop in your van. So much for one of my goals.
Roll Tide Roll... just had to type that... did you hear me Irene... Roll Tide Roll

Today's word: freeze -- : to harden into ice; to convert from a liquid to a solid by cold; to cause to become fixed, immovable, unavailable, or unalterable; to render motionless

Today's temperatures would freeze water in seconds. Be sure to take water to your dogs a couple of times a day this week. They can't drink frozen water.

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

it is cool that your friends is following me. :) i am honored to now have two writers follow me and read my post and possibily give me some insight :)