Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can a picture tell a Story


I love, love, love this picture that Irene Latham's brother took at her book party in Birmingham last weekend. I'm kneeling on the how-to-books with my pen raised to the writing gods and this picture in my mind... one day, one day...

Word for today: desire -- to hope, to wish

I desire the ability to achieve my dream and a chance for someone to take a picture of Burning Bridges being signed by me.

Did I mention I love this picture.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

That really is an amazing picture. Your dream is great... keep reaching for it! :)

Gail said...

what a fabulous picture! It's a great one for keeping positive thoughts about getting published :-)

Amy Jane said...

i love that picture too! and i caint wait to get a signed Burning Bridges book!