Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

This manuscript is pulling me in two directions


If I could only get the first chapter right I know it would click and I would have it ready to send out. I don't know if I'm being too hard on chapter or just don't want to finish. I'm going to state it here. I'm going to get chapter one really for critique group by next session. This book has been finished twice but lacked a little something each time... I've add chapters to beginning and end per writing buddies and a sixth grade class that wrote me a book report on my story... they were hard and hit all the parts I was a little unsure about. Enough whining, have a great Saturday. I'm riding down with Jana to Birmingham to attend Irene's book launch.

Word for today: introspective -- looking into one's own feelings

Pat has introspect why Burning Bridges isn't finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for that story to be published so...girl...get to it. You have received many good response on Burning Bridges...I think it's time you stop rewriting and send it out. LOL Marilyn