Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kitchen clean, clothes folded.... play day


I feel like my dogs look in the picture. We are at Butler Creek on a hot summer day.
For the last month my list of things needing doing never got smaller than half a page. No list today! I'm going to watch Lakelynn play basketball at 8am then I'm going to do what I want the rest of the day. Oh wait, found that list and I do have one thing to get done today... do the critiques for my group. I started Bull Rider last night, to soon to say anything ... will let you know.

Word for today: voluminous-- bulky, large

Pat has voluminous time on her hands today and tomorrow. Hopefully, she will gear it toward constructive writing.

3 comments:

Amy Jane said...

do you remember me ever talking about my cousin/penpal in kentucky? well it turns out she started a blog too! follow if you want to!
www.esotericcontemplation.blogspot.com

Sarah Campbell said...

Isn't it nice to have free time?

Patricia J. Weaver said...

Yes Sarah, it feels great to have the holiday behind and the unplanned New Year ahead. That feeling only stays until I go to work on Monday then everything starts again.