Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finish, cut and dye


I will finish all quarterly and year end forms tomorrow... yes, I made it without killing anyone. I'm rewarding myself by getting my hair cut and touched up so the gray doesn't show... after another year end it's a wonder I have hair. I know my middle granddaugther is going to kill me but as I've said many times... a picture speaks volumes. She was about three there but this year will be teenager. Sorry, baby but it's just such a cute picture.
Word for today: wane --decrease, decline

Creative ideas were on the wane during the early part of January but I see brighter skies in February.

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

aw Lakey! haha. i got a pic of either when she or Jase was a baby and me and momma babysat her.