Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Puzzled By Pink by Sarah Frances Hardy


I've always been a girl who was puzzled by pink. No ballet slippers, magic wands or fairy wings for me. I'm more like Izzy.



This picture book is a fun story of how siblings can be very different but the same... united in sisterly love.



Puzzled By Pink shows that everyone is made special and different but that is what makes the world so great... variety and spice.... or yes and a dragon! You'll have to read the book to figure that statement out. ;)



I spent time with Sarah Frances last Friday and enjoyed day with her and Irene Latham.  The book is wonderful and I love love love the illustrations.  My favorite is the picture of Izzy's tea party when Rose brings in pink cupcakes for everyone.

1 comment:

Hardygirl said...

Pat!!! Thanks so much! It was great to be with you, and I LOVE my Izzy/Rose inspired blanket. So cute and SOOOO snuggly.

sf