Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Disregard last post.... Oh it's all true but I ain't old

I am woman hear me roar....

before 7:00 am this morning I was in my garden with a hoe and a water hose...worked until 9 came home loaded up the van and went to clean a house with my friend Pam... got back home around 1... went to town to get new coffee maker because the one I got in 1978 broke... I know what's the deal.... things just aren't made like they use to be..

When I finished around 2:15, I went and cleaned another house... got home at 6:45 fed the chickens, made supper and now... I think I'm going to take a long bubble bath and go to bed.  Phew... I'm tired.

1 comment:

Faith, Folklore, and Friends said...

Wow, what a day. I'm loving the rain we are getting now..no dragging the water hose today!