Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh my sunburnt neck and hurting back

Planted the garden yesterday... can someone say, "Pat, you don't have to plant the entire garden in one day!"







Okay here is what I have in my garden:
          Peppers variety
          SquashZucchini
          Tomatoes
           Christmas Butter Beans
           Blue Lake Green Beans
           Baby Lima
           Butter Peas
           Cucumbers
           Zipper Cream Peas

I'm really a redneck this morning and red shoulder too.  My back  hurts in places I didn't even know could hurt and on top of all that I have a huge knot on my tummy where a tick decided to take lunch, and then I had to listen to Ronnie sing Brad Paisley's  song "Ticks"


Cause I'd like to see you out in the moonlight
I'd like to kiss you way back in the sticks
I'd like to walk through a field of wildflowers
And I'd like to check you for ticks




1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

True love=checking your spouse for ticks. :)
I am totally visiting you this summer during tomato season. :)