Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm back.... and as mean as ever



I've been taking a break from critiquing. It has been over six months since I critiqued something for anyone. Sheila was the first contender... I had to call her this morning to see if she was still talking to me... she was as sweet as ever, she thought it was a good critique.
That made Jana get the guts to send me her new baby and bam! I critiqued it and saved and went to send it to her and it wasn't there. Dang it to Mars and back.
So I had to call her and orally give her my opinion..it was good... really good.

So now I've done my friends work in process, I guess I need to send out my new baby for them to critique. Maybe tomorrow.

No hints to blog friends about new book... as Jana told me, "Stop talking about it and start writing it. Are you afraid?" The gauntlet has been thrown. I'm cracking my knuckles and preparing for typing that is ahead.

Challenge Accepted.

It was a dark and stormy night.... hehehehehe

I will give you a taste of the new book

"I don't care what you do with them. Leave them. pack them. burn them. It doesn't matter to me."

Don't you wish you knew what I'm talking about!

No comments: