Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Riddle for you


What's wrinkled and saggy
What's is red, black, blue, brown and tan
And doesn't bounce?


Me, I fell down the stairs... well really just the last five...took the skin off my wrist, elbow and shoulder and the top of my toes on my left foot. That was interesting thing... I tried to catch and caused my left leg to go under me and those dang toes hurt the worst.
Ronnie heard something and called, "What are you doing?'
Me: "Falling down the stairs." :)

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear, esp. about your toes. :( I did that a few years ago... my basement stairs. My legs folded under me and I kinda slid a few steps until I caught myself on handrail. Those abrasions left scars on my arms!
Here's hoping you're bouncing again very soon, my friend. xo