Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Planning...somebody has to do it


Look at this great picture... what do you see? Peace? Beauty? I see planning. Somebody many, many years ago planted those trees in a straight row, perfect spacing, and just close enough to form a enchanted cape over the road. I also see pride, yesterday and today... notice how manicured the grass and fields are. Did the person who planted those trees do it for themselves or did they what to leave something of beauty for future generations? What will you be leaving behind? I hope I leave a little wisdom for my grandchildren, lots of love in the form of memories and a little beauty in my writing and quilts.

No comments: