Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello 2013... what surprises do you hold for the world

Closing the book on 2012 has been easy.... It really has not been a great year.  We lost our sweet Kevin in February and the days and weeks since have been full of bitter sweet memories.
I've done NO writing this year. 
I've worked to hard and too long and forgot to play.  My son had heart surgery and my husband has had a couple of health issues.
I know we're getting older but really scary when you can see and feel the age creeping in.




1.  Finish Forever Graceland
2. Plot out the other two books in my brain
3. Enter at least four contest
4. Ride my horse at least once a week


That is my list... doesn't look too bad

No comments: