Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I love sunsets


The only thing I love more is sunrises. I love to be up early and listen to the birds greet the day. Everything smells new, I don't know if it's the dew or what but you get the sense of new, refreshed, kind of like the entire world starts over every morning.

Sunsets are like therapy for my soul and mind. All troubles and problems leave for a few precious moments while I stare in awe a God's masterpiece. If every person in the world would spend five minutes a day watching the sun come up or go down... well I think there would be less murder, beatings, anger, suicide.

Let the beauty of world be an ointment for your battle scars from the rat race we call life.

My granddaughter Jaselynn took this picture last week.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Beautiful picture and very soothing to look at.