Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Secretariat, What a movie!





I sure sign of a great screen play is when everyone knows the story and the ending but still pull for Big Red every race. I was on the edge of my seat pulling for that horse and I knew he won because I watched the real Secretariat winner all three in 1973. My granddaughters were very impressed that I saw him winner on TV. If you love horses you've got to see this, if you're so-so about horses... first get your head checked then go watch this movie. :)

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

Paul and I went to see it Saturday night! I'm impressed you watched the races on tv in real life. I read somewhere that when he died, the autopsy revealed his heart was 2 1/2 times the size of the average horse's heart. Amazing.