Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Friday, July 2, 2010

When should you say I give


Why can't men say... I'm stuck... This picture is of my husband's truck before he put it about another foot in that gravel. Notice my dog had faith he would win but I baled from the truck when the bumper hit gravel. He slung rocks and a friend nearly got his truck stuck helping... or at least that is what he said... helping! Looked like two good ole boys playing to me. I took my friend (Irene), her son, my grandbabies and the dog and hitched a ride home. Well not really hitched, we walked to the road and I went to Matt's house (young man I've known most of his life) knocked on his door and said take me home. He did. Never a dull moment at my house.

1 comment:

Irene Latham said...

Yes, I think the fellas were having fun wrestling that piece of machinery out of the gravel. Makes 'em feel so MANLY. Eric had a blast!!!
Working on my quilt today... will have something to show you when I come back. xxoo