Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, December 28, 2009

This picture may not look like me but....


I see hints of this face when I look in a mirror. That is why I don't look in a mirror. :)
Christmas is all put away, and neatly packed sooooo I decided that my old body needed more manual labor so I cleaned up my side of the basement. Rest Pat, that is what my back, knees and feet are saying.
This will be the last pic of Christmas theme... I can't hope to take pictures like Sara C but I'm going to take horse pictures and post them.
Lakelynn got her new saddle adjusted to her horse... got a English saddle... and her new puppy is into everything. She is already nipping the horses feet and she is only 7 weeks old.
By the way, pups name is Lilly sooo we now have Levi, Lexie and Lilly.

Word for today: tax -- to impose a financial charge or other levy upon a taxpayer (an individual or legal entity) by a state or the functional equivalent of a state such that failure to pay is punishable by law.

Are you ready for tax season?

No comments: