Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I believe there are angels on Earth

I can't say I've felt this way many times in my life but I know for a fact I sat next to one Saturday.  Carrie you inspire me to be a better person just with your smile.  I met this lady two years ago... got to know her a little last year but have had the pleasure to really get to know her this year. 

See you should get to know a person...  this lady has put a mark on my heart.  She is an angel hiding her wings.  Her family is so lucky to have her. 

I love it when a person talks, laughs and cares about you and your family.  I love the South where warm cokes, greasy hamburgers and the strong smell of horses makes for a perfect day.

No comments: