Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

The joys of having a stomach bug

1. You get to crash on the couch and not do anything well that isn't really good because you can't sleep for all the moaning and groaning

2. You don't have to go to work    well no work no pay

3.  You lose weight    I would rather diet

4.  You get that pale elegant lady look  thanks but I'll use makeup


As you can guess, I just got over the stomach bug... nasty four days and I'm really not 100% today. 

Then on top of everything I had to deal with Comcast call center today.... they better be glad I don't have big money... I would buy their company and get rid of the call center entirely.... yep, I'm in redneck mode today.



Can warmer weather hurry and get here.... PLEASE

1 comment:

Sheila Renfro said...

Glad you are feeling better. It's even cold in Florida!