Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Friday, November 18, 2011

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel


I don't stress, it's just not in my nature but I get ticked off every year around Thanksgiving. Why? Well I do Christmas just a little on the "overboard" scale. Every year when I start to pull out boxes and put stuff up, I get... "Lets do Christmas different this year. Just a tree and maybe your Christmas plates and the new quilt for the bed."
I glare. "You want to?"
Heck no I don't want to.... I mean where is your spirit of Christmas and aren't you worried about my health????
If I don't carry all those boxes up stairs and then repeat when I put the stuff up... how will I get my yearly toning and shaping.
My Christmas open house is Dec 10 any time after 6pm Y'all Come!

I always let the kids decorate the tree... gorgeous isn't it!

The doll has been under my tree for 42 years. You might not can see but she has her blankie and a letter to Santa.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Sounds like fun. I'll be there in spirit.