Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Time...ruler of the world



When I was a kid my one wish was to reach sixteen so I could drive. I dreamed about it, planned for it and would have changed time to reach it sooner. Once I reached that milestone, the goal became twenty one. Once twenty one was behind me the world started to spin like a merry-go-round and time just raced by... and my favorite saying was when I have time... one day when I have time...now that I've reached the outer rim of old age, leaving middle age behind, I still don't have the time to do all the things I want to do.
My grandmother always said that time wasn't for the living but for the dead. That is the only time you have eternity being in heaven or hell.

1 comment:

Wanda in NoAla said...

I used to think my parents were wrong when they talked about time flying and I thought Christmas would never come!
Glad to meet you in cyberspace, even though I have passed your house many, many times.