Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm not going to get on my soap box


But there are issues I feel strongly about and think it's moral short comings rather that political bloopers. I've also decided I am a poet... a very bad one. I use too many words when I write about something in my heart and the special part of it is lost in those words... so I write a poem that cuts to the pure truth of my feelings.

Okay, I've warned you... here is a bad poem.









Eternal

A tiny flicker of life
Begs, “Love me.”

Maternal instincts
Scream, “I love you.”

Justification begins
All have the same end

A moment in time
A life is denied

Will your world be the same?
Haunting memory remains.

No comments: