Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

St. Florian Church at Christmas time


I was raised going to this church. My brother and his family still attend, thanks for posting the pictures Amy.

I still like to go to Midnight Mass because the stain-glass windows are so beautiful. Those windows and the church itself have a very old history. Those windows have witness many marriages, funerals and baptisms. When I was young I always imagined God lived in this church. I now know he lives in me.

The poor priest of my youth... my confessions were long and redundant. I often thought I should just record them so I could save time each week.

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

you are welcome! let me know next time you come to midnight Mass. i sing in the Christmas Chior at midnight and i usually play "Mary Did You Know" on the organ. i am the only brave Trousdale who beats the sleep to attend midnight Mass.