Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I want another Aussie ... husband says NO


Doesn't he know it's Christmas time... Eric's little Ruby is doing great and her sister LuLu (my granddaughter got her for Christmas) is such a great puppy I want another one. Lexie needs a sister, don't y'all think I'll send pic of LuLu soon.
It's time to think about our new year as writers and as part of the human race. Like the picture, sometimes I feel my life is past its prime but I plan to move past this feeling in 2011. A hammer and sweat can fix a shack and exercise and positive thinking can fix a sluggish mind. Look out 2011, I feel creative ideas racing toward you. Be ready!

No comments: