Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Oh to be Sara Palin

My Granny always said not to wish away others good fortune. I wouldn't want to be Sara Palin, just the writer who has every one of her books on every shelf in every bookstore SOLD. I wouldn't want to be the person who ran for VP or have wild stories spread every time I sneeze in public but man can you even wrap you mind around how many books this woman has sold.
Better yet, I wish I was her agent OH yea! I'll take 15% of everything including movie rights... okay enough dreaming... here's the word for today
tinge -- a trace, smattering, or slight degree
A tinge of garlic is all that's necessary in most recipes.

No comments: