Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

9th Annual Halloweensie Writing Contest!!!


Witchy Sister

 “Sister, I will teach you not to steal from me!” Shard said.
“You stole Grand Zelda’s book first.”  Thorn replied.
“Give me the book.”
“No,” Thorn growled and raised her wand.
 “What trick is this?” Shard demanded.  “Go back to your love potion and leave real magic to me.”
Thorn chanted.
“Softest snare bound him tight.  For one day and night. Out of sight and silent too.  Show my brother I’m not a fool.”
Shard felt an invisible cobweb snake around his body. 
Thorn put the book under her arm and said, “Bye brother. Don’t let the spiders bite.”

9 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Great mood, eerie! Good luck!

Jilanne Hoffmann said...

A sibling's dream! Love the mood you set here. Nice work! Good luck!

Sheila Renfro said...

Love this story! and under 100 words!

Debbie Day said...

Ooh, I loved the feeling of being right there with these two. I also thought the story was really unique to many others I've read. Nicely done, Good luck!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Unrelated to the contest, I LOVE that your blog is a writer on a horse and a dog! That is totally me! We are clearly twins separated at birth :) . Love your sibling story - SO believable! You perfectly pegged the relationship! Thanks for joining in the Halloweensie fun!

Unknown said...

Loved the names chosen for the story and I can almost see the sister prissing off with the book.

walchelimvaldespino said...

Black Titanium Wedding Band of Poker and Poker, Rock
The Black Titanium Wedding Band of Poker does titanium set off metal detectors and Poker is a band of titanium welding poker and black titanium poker players located in Black Oak, Michigan. samsung watch 3 titanium The band's titanium flash mica playing cards will

Unknown said...

z872n1fuogk683 cheap sex toys,dildos,male sex toys,bulk sex dolls,wholesale sex toys,penis pumps,dog dildo,black dildos,double dildos p607r5hzfag562

hithough said...

c009s0peejf494 sex toys,male sex doll,sex chair,sex toys,vibrators,love dolls,dildos,male masturbator,sex chair c436l3sorsl828