Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Don't mess with Cats... Ever

I think I might have been a cat in another life.... Why... well I sort of have their attitude.  I've groomed for many years... many, many, many years... and when people call and ask "Do you do cats?"  I always say NO

But my dear fellow worker has not learned this answer... she says yes... even when they say... I'll bring it to you as soon as the vet give it a tranquilizer... Really... sure bring it on I love to have my arm scratched and my fingers bleeding.  Love you girlfriend but learn to say NO


They are cute when they are kittens... Congrats to my friend's son on his new baby but don't ask me to groom it... even for you the answer will be NO

No comments: