Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

It was a dark and stormy night

No really it's a dark and stormy night.  It went from 51 degrees to 29 degrees in just over forty minutes... it is now 23 and the wind just blew over my rocker on the front porch.  
Brought the dog in ... she never sleeps outside but she does sleep in the garage on a human orthopedic mattress in a custom made dog house... when I put the beach towels in the utility room she looked at me like... "Really??"  Spoiled rotten dog.
Ronnie fired up the wood heater and it is toasted in the house.  He's grumbling that he has to stay up until 10:30 to put more wood in and will need to be up by 6 in the morning to keep it going... poor baby

So my year started off terrible... quit my job ... then went back when differences were solved... been sick since New Years day ... had a bad headache then it bloomed into the crud... still not well.

Hope to post more in the coming days... I have project coming up and would love to share.

Check out these cool pictures I found of stormy weather... love them



No comments: