Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Why would you leave God's country??


Mr. Mark Childress, this is the question I ask. I'm reading your new book and I find it totally entertaining. Since you don't know me, you wouldn't know this all most a miracle. Let me explain. I write and I critique, get the picture. I look for plot flaws, changing points of view and general "you could have said that better". I never look for grammar since my nickname is "Butcher of the English Language". I know my limitations. While reading your book I do not think about these things. Are they there? I don't know and I don't care. Love your story, Love your characters! I will be looking for your other books.

My one question, why would you leave Alabama for Florida???? You show your love and understanding for the state through your writing. I will be promoting your book and I hope you have a google alert so you can answer my question.

PS All my friends better beware... I'm reading burps from the book to anyone that will listen.

No comments: