Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My dog Lexie is mad


You would think she would be glad because I won't be stripping undercoat out any more. If you've followed my blog you have seen pictures of Lexie with her long pretty coat of shiny black hair. Well, I got sick of hair everywhere and fighting with her to comb her every day to keep the undercoat from making hotspots. Plus we have a tiny problem with poop on the long hair on her behind, but not anymore. And her hair was so thick around her ears no air could get to them and she was getting a ear infection from all this rain and her hair staying wet. You know it doesn't matter if it is raining, if a squirrel runs through your yard you have to chase it.

Everyone hates it... so of course I love it. Not enough to keep it this way but I don't hate it.

No comments: