Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mean girls in my life


I have friends that can be mean girls. You know the kind that sends you emails that has a five word short sentence that points out things you should and should not be doing!!! And the really bad thing about it you know they're right. Soooooo here we go...I'm on writing schedule that one very good friend constructed for me and I will be whining alot the next month. I hate structure. Okay, 1700 words are being composed tonight and every night this month... oh my gosh...1700 words... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
I am woman hear me roar...meow... hehehehehesnort
I know I can do this and I will
Forever Graceland here I come.

No comments: