Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I've got friends in low places...


I really love that song and its meaning. I watched Garth on a rerun of Oprah and he sang it.

Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots

Oh yes, I can see me doing that and then two-step around the room

And ruined your black tie affair
The last one to know
The last one to show
I was the last one
You thought you'd see there

Yep, a party is a party... the only difference is a redneck party is fun!

And I saw the surprise
And the fear in his eyes
When I took his glass of champagne
And I toasted you
Said, honey, we may be through
But you'll never hear me complain

You can have her friend

'Cause I've got friends in low places
Where the whiskey drowns
And the beer chases my blues away
And I'll be okay
I'm not big on social graces
Think I'll slip on down to the oasis
Oh, I've got friends in low places

I'm blowing this place and going where people accepts you for who you are not who or what your money projects

Okay, got you go sing to the dog. Why? Well I know who I am, that is a person who couldn't carry a tune if she had it in a bucket. But I've got friends in low places... lalalala

Y'all have a great weekend. Got a friend visitin' this weekend and won't be doing the computer thingy.

No comments: