Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I hate the months after Christmas



I have a big smile on my face... Why? Well the two months after Christmas I'm so darn broke I can't buy anything that's just for me. We've had such a hard winter, that two months was extended for a few extra weeks but I ordered new books yesterday. Yeah, I can add them to the ones I've not read that I ordered in the fall. No, really I'll read two of these for sure and hopefully all of them. Cross my heart and hope to .... nope I take that back... I cross my heart that I'll try to read them all. If you're looking for a good read, try the Gone series by Michael Grant or the Maximum Ride by James Patterson

1 comment:

Gail said...

I have a huge stack of books calling me to be read; this are the ones I've bought. Then there's the stack I took out of the library, and keep renewing, that need to be read first. So when do I get to do all the other stuff I need and want to do if I'm reading all these books?????!!!!! I guess there are worse things than too many books to read.