Writer on a Horse
And a Dog

The world looks better from the back of a horse and the roads of life are easier with a good dog beside you.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

which jacket ...?



Now I need some city girl help here... I'm country and wouldn't be caught in the pink one but I sort of like the other one. Of course both of these are expensive and way out of my price range, but you know if I sell this story I might just treat myself to the little black one.

Just for your information the boots yesterday were on sale at the site I found them on...389.00 regular 500.00 lets go buy two pair hahahahha

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

i thinks the boots are perfect. they are cute. also the pink jacket, i like the pink jacket. i am not a big fan of pink, but it looks more like a city girl would wear it

Gail said...

That black jacket suits you, Pat!